What is Zithromax?
This preparation belongs to the group of medicines known as macrolide antibiotics. It’s used in the treatment of a variety of infections provoked by bacteria in various parts of human body. It’s recommended to buy Zithromax online if you want to pay as little as possible. Usually online pharmacies offer cheap Zithromax price and convenient delivery terms.
What is the active ingredient of generic Zithromax?
The main ingredient of this drug is azithromycin. It’s effective in the treatment of the infections of the urinary tract provoked by Chlamydia trachomatis, Haemophilus influenza provoked infections, and also taken to prevent Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare infections. Azithromycin acts by destroying or stopping the bacteria that have caused your infection. It’s ineffective against viruses such as flu.
In what conditions is Zithromax prescribed?
It’s highly effective against such infections as:
- those of respiratory tract (bronchitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, scarlet fever, pneumonia, nonstreptococcal bacterial pharyngitis, acute middle ear infection);
- infections of soft tissues and skin (cellulitis, impetigo, erysipelas);
- those of gastrointestinal tract such as traveler’s diarrhea;
- Lyme disease;
- chancroid cholera;
- pelvic inflammatory disease;
- scrub typhus;
If you are looking for this preparation, order Zithromax online.
What is the recommended Zithromax dosage?
The recommended dose of generic Zithromax for children over 45 kg (99 lbs) and adults is 2 pills (500 mg) taken once a day for three days. For some conditions like Chlamydia patient should take 1g (4 pills) taken once on one day only. Before you start using this preparation you should inform your therapist about all health problems you have, such as liver or kidney problems and etc. Always follow your doctor’s instructions carefully. Never stop taking the medication earlier than it has been determined by your healthcare provider, you should continue the treatment even if you feel good.
What are possible side effects of generic Zithromax?
Inform your physician about any of the below listed side effects if you experience any of them:
- breathing difficulties, swelling of various parts of your body, like eyelids, lips, or face, itching, sudden wheeziness, or severe rash;
- prolonged and severe diarrhea that can be the sign of inflammation in your bowel;
- drop in blood pressure;
- irregular and fast heartbeat.
The most common adverse reactions caused by the intake of the medication are below:
- diarrhea, stomach cramps, wind, feeling sick;
- headache, dizziness;
- taste changes, loss of appetite;
- weakness and tiredness;
- joint pain;
- deafness, visual impairment;
- high level of eosinophils, low level of lymphocytes;
- low blood bicarbobate.
You should inform your doctor about any side effects that you encounter during the treatment with the medication.
Can Zithromax be used during pregnancy?
It’s not recommended to take azithromycin containing drugs in pregnant and nursing women, as there have been no well-controlled and adequate studies concerning pregnant and breast-feeding females.
Where can a patient buy generic Zithromax?
A person who wants to get the preparation has two options – either purchase Zithromax online or buy the medication from his or her pharmacist. In the second case, it can turn out to be a very costly purchase, but as for online shopping – Internet pharmacies usually offer cheap Zithromax cost that differs significantly from the price for this drug in offline pharmacies.